Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group personally offer this mandatory course for anyone wishing to take that 1st step into the Dentist Industry. We are also proud to be accredited with the National Examining Board of Dental Nurses (NEBDN ) for this course which is a testament to the high standard of course that we run no to mention high success rate of candidates passing their examinations. Our accreditation is recognised nationally and is one of a few private training centres that have achieved this status.
Why the Diploma in Dental Nursing?
· Mandatory training for anyone wishing to take the 1st step into the Dentist Industry
· Qualify within 12 months whilst working
· Fully accredited by the National Examining Board of Dental Nurses (NEBDN )
· Earn whilst you study
· Small class sizes
· Full Tutor support program
· Highly skilled, knowledgeable and passionate Tutors
· Help with obtaining employment as all part of the service, as access to our large database of
clients all with employment positions to fill!
· Career Progression towards a Hygienist or Dentist Therapist.
Why Choose Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group?
Do you want to follow a chosen career path? Have a career change or simply take a step up the career ladder? Then Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group is the service for you.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group offers its clients a two pronged attack one of providing first class training courses and the other a professional successful recruitment service, making this an ideal choice for all clients. Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group will not only provide you with opportunities to attend professionally run training courses but also help you to achieve the final goal of a position of employment.
Harriet Ellis Training and Recruitment Group courses are designed and delivered by highly skilled tutors who are knowledgeable and passionate about helping others learn. Each tutor has great experience in the subjects they teach as well as having the necessary qualifications to ensure a complete learning process.
· Health and safety in the workplace
· Emergencies in the dental surgery
· Legal and Ethical issues in the Provision of Dental care
· Anatomical Structures and system Relative to Dental Treatment
· Oral Disease and Pathology
· Patient Care and Management
· Assessing Patient Oral Health Needs and training planning
· Oral Health Promotion and preventive Dentistry
· Restorative Dentistry
· Oral Surgery
· Orthodontics Procedures
· Dental Drugs, Materials, Instrument and equipment
· Pain and Anxiety Control in dentistry
Click here for terms and conditions