Dental Nurse Apprenticeships Birmingham
Are you looking to join a dental apprenticeship in Birmingham? We have been running a diploma for dental nursing course for over 10 years and you have the opportunity to earn money whilst you’re studying to become a dental nurse.
Here is the syllabus from the dental nursing course page:
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Emergencies in the dental surgery
- Legal and Ethical issues in the Provision of Dental Care
- Anatomical Structures and Systems relative to Dental Treatment
- Oral Disease and Pathology
- Patient Care and Management
- Assessing Patients Oral Health Needs and Treating Planning
- Oral Health Promotion and Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Orthodontic Procedures
- Dental Drugs, Materials, Instruments and equipment
- Pain and Anxiety Control in dentistry
You’ll be happy to know that we also offer a ‘blended learning’ programme which means you can attend a seminar once every 6 weeks to speak to a qualified teacher face to face about any questions you may have, the dental diploma is fully accredited by the NEBDN giving you a level 3 diploma recognised all over the UK. Harriet Ellis have created a student hub exclusively for its students with videos, PDF’s and worksheets to ensure you pass your exam smoothly’.
You can be fully qualified in the national diploma dental nursing within 12 months and we have a dedicated in house team who vet out training positions every day and upload it onto the student portal for you to apply.
Want the full course details? >Click here<