PG Oral Health Education
At Harriet Ellis we believe that a Dental Nursing career does not have to end once fully qualified. There are a number post registration courses that we offer. These courses can help to further enhance your career and help maximise your earning potential.
Who this course is for:
- Dental nurses
In order to undertake the qualification, a dental nurse, therapist or hygienist must:
- Be registered with the General Dental Council
- Have the support of their employing dentist to act as supervisor and validate the
- workplace activities for the Record of Experience
- Be registered with an approved Training Provider
The Curriculum for the Certificate in Oral Health, approved by the NEBDN, covers skills such as being able to describe, explain, identify and demonstrate. This demonstrates the level of understanding which would be required by candidates.
This course covers
- Principles of Oral Health
- Instructional Techniques
- Oral Health Promotion
Practical training will be undertaken in dental practice under the supervision of a dentist or in Dental Radiography Departments in Dental Hospitals.
To achieve this qualification you will need the following:
- Successful completion of NEBDN Record of Experience which includes the compilation of an experience log, 2 x extended case studies and the delivery of an exhibiton
- Achieve pass mark in the NEBDN final examination
The Cost of the Course is £805.00 including ROE and Exam Fees.
- Delivering Oral Health Methods
- Implementation of Oral Health Education
- Dental Structures, Physiology and Anatomy
- Oral Diseases and Prevention
- Society and Oral Health
ImagesNo images found
No reviews for this course. Please login and post a review if you've attended this course.
Our Certificate in Oral Health Education course is suitable for any dental nurses who are looking to progress their careers by being able to deliver Oral Health Instruction to patients. This interesting course develops both your confidence and knowledge to help you advocate for better Oral Health