National Diploma Dental Nursing
- Our E-learning course is very popular and is designed to make qualifying as a Dental nurse professional more accessible for many as we can assist in reducing travel costs, course fees and simply save time.
- Study at your own pace with both 12 & 24 Month Course options available. ( Special Offer Price applies to 12 Month Course)
- Earn whilst you learn by studying in your own time whilst working in a Dental Practice on either a full or Part Time basis.
- Harriet Ellis assists with searching for employment opportunities for our enrolled students, CV assistance and Customer service and Recruitment support in locating vacancies. As and when vacancies arise in your location, our experienced Customer Service Team will add them to our website for you to view or contact the Dental Practice directly in order to register your interest with them. Please note that we do not guarantee vacancies to our students.
As part of the qualification you will need to complete an e ROE requiring you to log in online and complete practical assessments as you work in the Dental practice. Once you have completed the Assessments you will be able to email your designated online tutor who will log in and be able to mark your ROE accordingly. Your GDC registered witness or Mentor will also need to log in to sign off your work.
- Qualification is subject to completing the Theory course online, completing the e ROE online, submitting your e ROE within the deadlines and passing the theory and practical examinations. (Held twice per year only). Additional Fees apply to examinations.
Test your knowledge with our timed test to get a taste of what you will be studying - click here.
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Emergencies in the dental surgery
- Legal and Ethical issues in the Provision of Dental Care
- Anatomical Structures and Systems relative to Dental Treatment
- Oral Disease and Pathology
- Patient Care and Management
- Assessing Patients Oral Health Needs and Treating Planning
- Oral Health Promotion and Preventive Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Orthodontic Procedures
- Dental Drugs, Materials, Instruments and equipment
- Pain and Anxiety Control in dentistry
ImagesNo images found
As my current job is not really full filling and there is no progression for me I have decided to go ahead with a dental nurse course with Harriet Ellis. That was the best decision I have made so far. I chose studying online as I have a pretty busy life so I would not be able to attend classes. I do enjoy studying in my own time, there is a bit knowledge and vocabulary to take, but once you are in your dental practise everything comes together. Frequent contact with a tutor and Harriet Ellis customer service, they always help. I would highly recommend this course to anybody who wants to change their career path and have a interest in dental care.
In addition, I would like to talk briefly about the course wich I have been enrolled in. The National Diploma in Dental Nursing course is an excellent course with useful materials and easy to understand, The online course has been structured in simple, interesting, and an accurate manner. The only difficult thing is to find a vacancy to work as a trainee dental nurse to be able to sit for the exam, but with the continuous support of the lovely team of Harriet Ellis, everything will be sorted out.
Full Course fee including examination is £2149. £1599 tuition fees + £550 Exam Fees.
There are two options in regards to payments.
Option 1 - Full payment at the time of booking will result in a 5% discount on course fees.
£2149 - 5% = £2041.55
Option 2 - Interest Free installments. £599 Deposit followed by 6 Monthly installments of £258.33 per month.